DAY 1: TUAN CHAU– LAN HA BAY– BRIGHT CAVE (L,D)
8:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
9.00 Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 hours by our limousine bus
11:45 – 12:00 Welcome to Adela Boutique Cruises lounge at Tuan Chau International Habour and complete check-in procedures.
12:00 Transfer to Adela Boutique Cruise by a tender boat.
12:30 Embark Adela Boutique Cruise, and enjoy a welcome drink while listening to cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13:00 Have lunch at The Dawn Restaurant while Adela Cruise takes you from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00 Explore Bright cave on a traditional rowing bamboo boat with locals.
16:30 It’s time for swimming and water activities, immersed in the green bay with floats.
17:30 – 18:30 Enjoy a Sunset party with some complimentary while waiting for twilight over limestone islands. Take the chance of HAPPY HOUR to have your favourite drinks
19:00 Dinner on the top deck, a special memorable dining experience in an intimate and romantic setting.
21:00 Enjoy evening views of the bay, and try your luck with squid fishing. The bar is open until late.
DAY 2: TRA BAU- LAN HA BAY– TUAN CHAU (B,L)
6:00 Start a day with a Tai Chi session, enjoy the fresh air and watch the sunrise on the bay.
6:30 Have a light breakfast on board.
7:00-8:00 Explore the Tra Bau area by kayaking, get closer to the rocky islands and admire the stunning nature of the bay.
9:00 Return to the cruise, check-out.
9:30 Enjoy brunch at the restaurant while cruising back to Tuan Chau port.
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau port.
15.30, drop off your hotel and finish the tour
• Fully furnished accommodation with private balcony and ocean-view bathtub
• All meals on board as mentioned in the itinerary
• English speaking tour guide on board
• Free complementary in the cabin
• Sunset party
• All entrance and sightseeing free with insurance
• Tai Chi practice
• Fishing equipment, Kayaking, Bamboo boat
• Insurance on board
• Transportation from and to the cruise port
• Usage of SUP (Stand up Paddle)
• Massage service
• Tips and other expenses
• Service charge on Christmas, New Year’s Eve and Vietnamese’s Tet holiday