DAY 1: Ha Noi – Halong – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
– 8.30- 9.00: Pick-up time for those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Moving through the new hightway and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf in 2,5 hours. If transfer from Hanoi is not required, we will see you at Aspira guest station at Lot 07 Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island.
– 11.30 – 12.00: Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf . From here, you will transfer by Tender boat to ASPIRA CRUISES
– 12.30: Checkin ASPIRA CRUISES. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in ASPIRA CRUISES’ luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
– 15:30: We arrive at Dark Cave & Bright Cave , where you can do kayaking or Bamboo boat around very nice area .
– 17:00: Return to ASPIRA CRUISES, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal swimming pool , enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise.
– 18:00: On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew.
– You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use.
– Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
–19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
– 20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room.
– Overnight on board.
DAY 2 : Tra Bau bay – Viet Hai Village – Cat Ba Island (B,L,D)
06.30 : Morning Tai Chi exercises on sundeck
Preparing for a day of outdoor activities, you can get up early to start the day with 30 minutes of Taichi practice. Get the dawn on the bay.
07:30 : Breakfast time
Enjoy breakfast with a menu including: sandwiches, pastries, eggs, ham, sausage…. fulfill the energy to be ready to discover the Cat ba island
08:30 : Tender boat to Cat ba island
Transfering guests to Tender boat and disembark to Viet Hai Village where is located on the valley of Cat Ba National Park alot of karks moutains
09:00 – 11:00 Discover Viet Hai village
In the Viet Hai wharf, you get bicycles and go sighseing to Viet Hai Village ( about 4km) . A small village deep in the valley, surrounding mountains, beautiful scenery with rice fields, buffalos … You stroll around the village, meet with local people, visit the school of the local children, or discover the village by walking around.
11:30 – 12:00 : Have lunch
Back to Aspira Cruise . Enjoy lunch on board then take relax
14:00 – 17:00 : You go visit Ba Trai Dao ( Three peach islets) This peaceful body of water has beautiful scenery, making it the perfect place for scenic kayaking or relaxing on sandy beach
17:30 : Back Aspira Cruises
Day boats will take visitors back to the cruise, back to the point overnight on the bay. Relaxing on the sundeck and enjoying the bay after a long day. Joining the mini cooking class, today we will make fried spring rolls, another traditional taste.
19:30 : Enjoy dinner on board with an all-new menu that includes local seafood delights combined with some Western-style cooking.
20:00 Relax. You will have time for rest, drink, listening music or take some massage to refresh the body also ideal.
22.00 : Stop overnight at the quietest area of the wonders. Finishing the second day with a good night’s sleep.
DAY 3: LanHa bay -Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B/L)
6:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi exercises watching the sunrise on the top deck or you can choose Gym as a great place to get an unspoiled view of a sunrise
7:30: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant.
8:30 – 9:00 : Visiting or kayaking aroud the small fishing village Tra Bau aquaculture seafood
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 : Have brunch
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: If transfer to Hanoi Hanoi is not required, say goodbye to Halong. If transfer to Hanoi is required, starts returning to Hanoi
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• Accommodation in a JUNIOR SUITE air-conditioned ensuite cabin sharing 2 pax
• In house English-speaking guide
• All meals • Fresh flowers throughout the ship
• Teabreak in sunset bar
• All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
• A bottle of wine is included when you stay in the PRESIDENT SUITE
•Transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa and massage services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned • V.A.T