Day 1: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay (L,D)
8:00– 8:30: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, then start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45– 12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew on our cruise and join briefing, learn safety instruction. Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 – 17:00: Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check-in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belong to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
18:00: Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
– Footbath with lemon grass and salt (optional)
Day 2: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay- Overnight cruise (B,L,D)
6:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands or you can choose to get lean with stationary bike or treadmill at our fitness area located by the golf course.
07:30: Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
11:30: Lunch is served before getting on the speedboat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
13:15: Transferred by the speedboat heading to Viet Hai Village.
15:00: Arrive to a natural beach area for swimming, guest will pass through fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
Early evening: Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. Dinner is served with different menu.
– After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
– Hot footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional)
Day 3: Halong bay- back Hanoi (B,L)
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check-out the room
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona return to Hanoi (for the guest use our transfer service)
– 15.00. Arrival back at your hotel and finish the tour.
-Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
-All meals on board: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 1 Alacrate dinner, 02 light breakfast, 1 set menu lunch and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
-24-hour room service with no extra charges
-24-hour food ordered with no extra charges
-Refilled bottled fresh water with no limit
-All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
-Entrance and sightseeing fees
-Taichi, games, gym, swimming pool and library
– Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
-Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
-Fishing and golf equipment
-English speaking guide
-On board insurance and service charges
-Transfer service: sharing Limousine minivan (maximum 7 guests) 20$US/ per person/ 1 way. Sharing MPV Sedona (maximum 5 guests) 25$US/ per person/ 1 way
-Tips and other personal expenses
-All other services not clearly mentioned above.