7.30- 8.00, our bus will pick you up at your hotel, then starting the trip with 3.5 hours (170km) driving to Halong bay, on the middle way in Hai Duong province, have short break around 20 minutes at the handicraft center, and then keep going to Halong Bay.Around 12.30, arrival Halong city, take the boat trip and have lunch on the boat and seeing some floating villages, experience the local’s lives.
Spend around 3.5 hrs journey cruising through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Thien Cung cave (the cave of the heavenly palace famous for its stalagmites and stalactites).
Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
Cruise to Ba Hang Floating village then spend about 30 minutes for kayaking or bamboo boat (it is available to order this service and pay extra by your own)
15.30- 16.00, back to Halong city where our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi. 20:00- 20.30, finish the tour in your hotel,
The quotation in USD per person
|Group tour||2- 3pax||50USD/ 1pax|
|Private tour||2pax||150USD/ 1pax|
- Included: bus, tour guide, 4 hours cruise, entrance fee, lunch
- Excluded: drinks, kayaking or bamboo rowing, tips (not compulsory)
– Group tour from 7.30- 20.30: with 25- 30 guests joining bus & maximum 35 guests on day cruise
– Private tour from 9.00- 19.00: with own car and cruise, tour guide
– It is available to order extra kayaking or bamboo rowing, it will be surcharged 5$ per person.