Backseat Motorbike Tour is a great way to relax and to safely see Hanoi city and enjoy authentic food and drink. All our local tour guides are fully licensed and have terrific driving records!
“Duration from 9.30 to 13.00 or 18.00- 21.30“
9.30, our tour guide welcome you in your hotel lobby, then start your new experience Hanoi city and you will sit behind of your own tour guide,
Driving a motorbike in Hanoi is not as dangerous as it looks. The driving speeds in the city are pretty low and most motorbike drivers are very good at avoiding each other.
You will pass by some main attractions: Hoan Kiem Lake, The Opera House, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, West Lake, Long Bien bridge.
11.30, spend 1,5 hours to enjoy some authentic food and drink at local stalls or mini restaurants.
13.00, you say goodbye to friendly tour guides and finish your trip in your hotel lobby, see you again.
Quotation in USD per person
|Class||Private tour||Private tour||Private tour|
* Standard class included:
– Pick up & drop off your hotel, English speaking tour guide,
– Motorbikes & helmet, Insurance,
– Lunch/ or Dinner with local food & drink.
* Superior class included:
– Same things with standard class
– Vietnamese traditional massage in an hour
– Personal expenses, tips for any good services (your appreciation, not compulsory)
Frequently asked question:
01, Are we allowed to hug or hold onto drivers? Yes or No
– Women can hold on to our drivers, but we are sorry that men can’t, so our male guests hold onto the handles on the side of the bikes or sit with their hands on their knees like the locals.
02, Do you offer any tours outside of the city?
-Yes, you can click at Backseat Motorbike Countryside Tour: 50$