8: 00- 8h30: Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hoteland transfer to the boat station, then do sightseeing in Hue city By boat:
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda( The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
The car will bring you to visit another famous places in Hue city tour
+ Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ The royal Antiques Museum: A gallery of antiques displaying collection of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, court robes, head- gear and personal belongings of former Vietnam Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts and souvernirs can be found in Dong Ba market
In the afternoon:
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tour that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes.
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
+ Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat ( non la). ( Non la- traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
+ Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
Group tour: 57USD per person
- Modern A/C transportation
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees.
- Dragon Boat trip.
- Mineral water (1 bottle/day tour)
- Wet tissue.
- Local Food.
- Travel insurrance
- Peak season surcharge (if applicable)
- Tips & VAT